https://search.proz.com/forum/poll_discussion/366001-poll_have_you_ever_met_any_other_prozcom_members_in_person-page2.html

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]
Poll: Have you ever met any other ProZ.com members in person?
Autor de la hebra: ProZ.com Staff
Tanya Quintieri
Tanya Quintieri
Local time: 12:43
PERSONAL DEL SITIO
Sounds good Feb 9

Christopher Schröder wrote:
It might be an idea to start a separate thread floating the idea to get a discussion, as not everyone looks at the poll threads.

Do you want to open it? Want me to do it? Might be better if you do it, after all, it was your suggestion and if it goes well, you should be able to take credit for it.

Chié_JP
Chié_JP
Japón
Local time: 19:43
Miembro 2013
inglés al japonés
+ ...
Interpretation job Feb 9

I answered No but come to think of it, Yes, there were interpreting jobs on site and the members were also present.

Christopher Schröder
Christopher Schröder
Reino Unido
Miembro 2011
sueco al inglés
+ ...
Virtual fika Feb 9

Tanya Quintieri wrote:

It might be an idea to start a separate thread floating the idea to get a discussion, as not everyone looks at the poll threads.

Do you want to open it? Want me to do it? Might be better if you do it, after all, it was your suggestion and if it goes well, you should be able to take credit for it.

Even better, perhaps, to make it a quick poll? (In a hurry, so someone might be able to word it better.)

Would you be interested in meeting other ProZ members informally for a virtual coffee over a video call?
Yes
No
Other

Tanya Quintieri
Paul Adie
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 07:43
PERSONAL DEL SITIO
It's in the queue Feb 9

Would you be interested in meeting other ProZ members informally for a virtual coffee over a video call?
Yes
No
Other

Queued up for tomorrow. Good idea!

Tanya Quintieri

Matthias Brombach
Matthias Brombach  Identity Verified
Alemania
Local time: 12:43
Miembro 2007
neerlandés al alemán
+ ...
Yes... Feb 9

...and before they became subscribers of this service, they attended the same University with me. Some of them did their very best trying to kick me out of this business when they met the same agencies and saw in the shared TMs that I'm in as well...

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) de este foro
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Have you ever met any other ProZ.com members in person?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »