Has anyone received their ATA (test) results yet?
Auteur du fil: Ius Translation
Ius Translation
Ius Translation
États-Unis
Local time: 04:31
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
Dec 6, 2009

Hi everyone!

Has anyone received their ATA results yet? I took it last August and I'm still waiting

Have a great week!

Romina

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-12-07 10:05 GMT]

LEXpert
LEXpert  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Local time: 03:31
Membre (2008)
croate vers anglais
+ ...
Have you contacted ATA to inquire? Dec 6, 2009

Romina,
Two months seems about average for results in my experience, but it might take longer, particularly in pairs that see many candidates. I'd think you would have gotten your results by now, so it can't hurt to ask. I believe that you will be able to find a certification program contact e-mail on the website, or you can call. Otherwise you can keep checking the passing exam listings in the Chronicle, or online to see if they added that nice blue logo to your profile...
See more
Romina,
Two months seems about average for results in my experience, but it might take longer, particularly in pairs that see many candidates. I'd think you would have gotten your results by now, so it can't hurt to ask. I believe that you will be able to find a certification program contact e-mail on the website, or you can call. Otherwise you can keep checking the passing exam listings in the Chronicle, or online to see if they added that nice blue logo to your profile
Collapse

Ius Translation
Ius Translation
États-Unis
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Nothing blue yet... Dec 6, 2009

Dear Rudolf,

Thank you so much for the tips, I'll contact the Certification Program Manager.

Romina

Cecilia Vela Segovia-Frund, CT
Cecilia Vela Segovia-Frund, CT  Identity Verified
Argentine
Local time: 05:31
Membre (2003)
anglais vers espagnol
It takes around 16 weeks... Dec 7, 2009

... or a little more depending on the time of the year, the number of programmed exams and whether you were approved (or not) by the regular two grader system or with a third grader acting as an arbiter.

Besides, the graders in your pairs are always busy (specially during the second semester of each year).

You should ask Terry Hanlen or Jonathan Mendoza if you do not receive your results by the end of the year.

Muchos saludos,

Cecilia

Ius Translation
Ius Translation
États-Unis
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Still waiting... Dec 8, 2009

Gracias Cecilia, aún estoy a la espera de la contestación. Fingers crossed...

Happy Holidays :=)

Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Has anyone received their ATA (test) results yet?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »