Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Ungarn
Local time: 23:34
Mitglied (2002)
Englisch > Ungarisch
+ ...
Jan 2, 2003

Dear All,

I am trying to locate one specific macro file, but I don\'t seem to have it on my PC.

Can you check if you have it on yours, and if so, can you send it to me in an email attachment?

The file I am looking for is this:

C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office\\Macros\\Macro8.dot

This file is used to manage AutoCorrect entries.

Thank
... See more
Dear All,

I am trying to locate one specific macro file, but I don\'t seem to have it on my PC.

Can you check if you have it on yours, and if so, can you send it to me in an email attachment?

The file I am looking for is this:

C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office\\Macros\\Macro8.dot

This file is used to manage AutoCorrect entries.

Thank you,

Csaba Ban

[email protected]
Collapse

Geneviève von Levetzow
Geneviève von Levetzow  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:34
Französisch > Deutsch
+ ...
On the CD Jan 2, 2003

for Word 97 or on the Microsoft Office Center.

Regards

Geneviève

Suzanne Blangsted (X)
Suzanne Blangsted (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:34
Dänisch > Englisch
+ ...
autotext Jan 3, 2003

In word click \"insert\", then from drop down list click autotext, and from that drop down list click autocorrect. You get into a frame with 4 tabs, one of which is the autotext. You can choose here from add, delete, insert. If you click on \"show tookbar\" you will get access directly from the word program. OR

In word, right click on the task bar and click on autocorrect there, which will give you the same result. I don\'t know your set-up, nor what version of word you are using. <
... See more
In word click \"insert\", then from drop down list click autotext, and from that drop down list click autocorrect. You get into a frame with 4 tabs, one of which is the autotext. You can choose here from add, delete, insert. If you click on \"show tookbar\" you will get access directly from the word program. OR

In word, right click on the task bar and click on autocorrect there, which will give you the same result. I don\'t know your set-up, nor what version of word you are using.

Hope this will help you.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

macro8.dot: can you send it to me?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »