| Pages in topic: < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8] > |
Powwow: Toronto - Canada
|
| |
Susan Spier (X) Local time: 17:14 French to English
It was great meeting everyone. I hope someone got a photo of Eva too! Thanks again. | | | |
Edward LIU Canada Local time: 17:14 Chinese to English + ... | I have a few more photos. | Jan 30, 2006 |
Thanks to everyone. I have a few more photos of the powwow. Where can I post them? | | | |
| Thank you, Eva! | Jan 30, 2006 |
Hi, everyone!I just wanted to thank Eva once more for the great time we all had on Saturday. | | | |
Sonja Zibin (X) Local time: 17:14 English to Italian + ... | Thank you from me, too!! | Jan 30, 2006 |
Eva, thank you so much for organizing the event and also for the nice photos!! | | |
|
|
|
angielin Singapore Local time: 05:14 English to Chinese + ... | Thanks to Eva!!!!!!!! | Jan 30, 2006 |
It is hard to find another title. You organized an event, booked seats for 16 and 17 people showed up...that is SUCCESS! I will certainly attend the next event if I can. | | | |
I am joining everyone else in saying thank you so much Eva and everyone else for contributing to this event and I am looking forward to the next gathering, hopefully in the summertime! | | | |
| The power of Powwow | Jan 30, 2006 |
It was beyond any expectations I had, everyone wes so incredibly warm and Eva welcome everyone as if we were at her home.....Thank you Eva and to my colleagues for being there...Pasquale | | | |
Francesca Vincenzetti (X) Local time: 17:14 English to Spanish + ... | A couple more photos coming up | Jan 30, 2006 |
Eva, thank you so much for organizing this Powwow!! I have a couple more photos that I will send to your email so you can include them on the same site as yours. It was great to meet everyone! | | |
|
|
|
Marta Argat Local time: 00:14 Chinese to Ukrainian + ... | Hurray to us! :) | Jan 30, 2006 |
Dear Eva, thank you very much for organizing this event. Thanks everyone for the cheerful company, valuable suggestions and interesting stories. And I think nobody will forget the Chinese expression of the day.
I also have a few photos to add. | | | |
Ghina United States Local time: 17:14 English to Arabic
Thank you Eva and everyone who attended for providing this lovely opportunity to meet and discuss profession matters. Hope to see you guys again soon. | | | |
| Thanks to everyone | Jan 30, 2006 |
I also want to say thank you to Eva for organizing our meeting and to everyone that swoed up .
Eva,please send us a mailing list with the emails of all attending the meeting .
Looking forward to see you again.
Yolanta
(Kado) | | | |
Eva Ballentine (X) Hungarian to English + ...
|
|
|
Eva Ballentine (X) Hungarian to English + ... | I deleted the body of previous message | Jan 31, 2006 |
Sorry..
So...
I am very happy that all of us had a good time. For our next meeting (early Summer) I will try to arrange someone with a CAT tool to provide as with a live presentation or I will get someone from one of the CAT companies (Trados, etc.) to talk to us. I will also look into some "private place" (library?) where we can have a room for just us.
I am not in the position to release anyone's e-mail address without consent.
If you are OK with ... See more Sorry..
So...
I am very happy that all of us had a good time. For our next meeting (early Summer) I will try to arrange someone with a CAT tool to provide as with a live presentation or I will get someone from one of the CAT companies (Trados, etc.) to talk to us. I will also look into some "private place" (library?) where we can have a room for just us.
I am not in the position to release anyone's e-mail address without consent.
If you are OK with your e-mail address to be shared with others from the powwow, please reply with simply putting an "OK" in your Post Title.
My e-mail address is balATsympatico.ca (The AT stands for @. spam prevention) ▲ Collapse | | | |
Hi Eva
I have nothing against sharing my email address.
Thanks | | | |
| |
| Pages in topic: < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8] > |