Microsoft Word keeps crashing
Thread poster: ibz
ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:27
English to German
+ ...
May 1, 2024

Hello,
I've got a problem with Microsoft Word (Office 365) today. The programme keeps crashing and I have no idea what the problem could be. Does anyone have the same problems?




***
Problem solved but I can't squash this post.

[Edited at 2024-05-01 11:41 GMT]


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Microsoft Word keeps crashing






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »