Posting macro's
Thread poster: CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
+ ...
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Macro's Feb 8, 2011

Sorry, I forgot about Proz's editor's quirks. Second try:

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to invite everyone to post her/his macro's in this forum. Here are my first 4 macro's:

[MACROS]
1=AutoInsertTermsInSegment^[CTRL_I] =[ALT_KEY][T][A][S]
2=OpenRapidEntryWindow^[CTRL_U] =[ALT_KEY][T][R]
3=AddSourceAndTargetAsTerm^[CTRL_T] =[ALT_1][HOME][SHIFT_END][ALT_2][HOME][SHIFT_END][ALT_KEY][T][I]
4=SwapWords^[CTRL_W] =[SHIFT_CTRL_RIGHT][CTRL_X][CTRL_R
... See more
Sorry, I forgot about Proz's editor's quirks. Second try:

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to invite everyone to post her/his macro's in this forum. Here are my first 4 macro's:

[MACROS]
1=AutoInsertTermsInSegment^[CTRL_I] =[ALT_KEY][T][A][S]
2=OpenRapidEntryWindow^[CTRL_U] =[ALT_KEY][T][R]
3=AddSourceAndTargetAsTerm^[CTRL_T] =[ALT_1][HOME][SHIFT_END][ALT_2][HOME][SHIFT_END][ALT_KEY][T][I]
4=SwapWords^[CTRL_W] =[SHIFT_CTRL_RIGHT][CTRL_X][CTRL_RIGHT][CTRL_V]



1=AutoInsertTermsInSegment^\ =\\\\
2=OpenRapidEntryWindow^\ =\\\
3=AddSourceAndTargetAsTerm^\ =\\\\\\\\\
4=SwapWords^\ =\\\\


(They are for the English interface.)

Best regards,

Hans Lenting
▲ Collapse


 
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Macro's 2 Feb 8, 2011

[quote]Hans Lenting wrote:


[MACROS]
1=AutoInsertTermsInSegment^[CTRL_I] =[ALT_KEY][T][A][S]
2=OpenRapidEntryWindow^[CTRL_U] =[ALT_KEY][T]
AddSourceAndTargetAsTerm^[CTRL_T] =[ALT_1][HOME][SHIFT_END][ALT_2][HOME][SHIFT_END][ALT_KEY][T][I]
4=SwapWords^[CTRL_W] =[SHIFT_CTRL_RIGHT][CTRL_X][CTRL_RIGHT][CTRL_V]


[ = < and ] = >


 
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Macro CancelSelections Feb 9, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Since Transit NXT doesn't cancel selections in the source and target window when pressing Alt+Insert, I've created this macro:

5=CancelSelections^[CTRL_Y] =[ALT_1][HOME][ALT_2][HOME]

(Replace [ and ] with < and >.)

Best regards,

Hans Lenting


 
Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:33
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
ProZ.com doesn't want us to post code in the forums Feb 9, 2011

Hans Lenting wrote:
I'd like to invite everyone to post her/his macro's in this forum. Here are my first 4 macro's...


Over the course of many years many of us have asked for the ability to post "code" in the ProZ.com forums, but this has always been ignored by ProZ.com's staff. So until such a feature becomes available in the forums (i.e. that the forum software does not alter the stuff between
Code:

tags, i.e. change half of it into hyperlinks and change the other half of it into smileys), posting macros here would not work. However... you can post macros in the ProZ.com wiki and then link to it from here.


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Posting macro's






Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »